- Financial Assistance
- Visitor Badging
- Patient Portal
- Discounts, Collections and Payment Plans
- Your Hospital Stay
- Admission & Discharge Information
- Request Medical Records
- Insurance Information
- Quality Information
- Preparing for Your Surgery
- Billing Information
- Directions and Parking
- Patient Amenities
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Choose Wisely
- Patient Portals
Patients & Visitors
Visitors are an important part of the healing process, and we encourage your family and friends to visit.
- It is suggested that no more than two visitors at a time be permitted.
- Any person with flu-like symptoms or other transmittable illness should not visit.
- Children under age 14 should never be left unattended in any area of the hospital.
- Tobacco-use is not permitted in the hospital or on hospital property. This includes electronic cigarettes.
Complimentary valet parking is available. For the convenience of our patients and visitors, we provide free valet parking Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm at the Fountain Building main entrance. If choosing to self-park, courtesy carts driven by dedicated volunteers, are available most days, Monday through Friday, to provide transportation to and from the parking areas and the main entrance.
There is a wide variety of choices for meals and snacks at Halifax Health:
Located on the Ground Level of the Fountain Building, the Cafeteria offers a wide selection of hot, fresh foods, snacks and refreshments.
Breakfast: Monday - Friday 6:30 - 9:30 am
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:00 am - 2:30 pm
France Tower Cafe'
Located on Level 1 of the France Tower, the France Tower Café offers gourmet coffee, sandwiches, salads, soups, pizzas and pastries.
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Guest Meal Trays
Room Service is primarily for patients. However, guest trays are available on most units for $4 for breakfast and $6 for lunch or dinner, paid for by cash only.