Halifax Health Medical Center is the area's largest tertiary healthcare provider with a community hospital; Halifax Health Medical Center of Port Orange. There is a total of 758 licensed beds, more than 500 physicians on its medical staff representing more than 40 medical specialties.
Halifax Health is currently seeking to hire:
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine Physician with Obstetrics and Women's Health - Faculty Position
- Family Medicine - Halifax Health Primary Care Ormond
- Family/Sports Medicine Faculty
- Medical Oncologist
- Physician Assistant - Neurosurgery
- Post Acute Care Physician
- Psychiatry - Adult
- Psychiatry - Child & Adolescent
Email Shanie Foster, Manager of Physician Recruitment, at Shanie.Foster@halifax.org
for more information and other potential opportunities.