- Our History
- Board of Commissioners
- Board of Commissioners Meetings
- Board of Directors
- Human Resources
- Team Members and Retirees
- Speakers Bureau
- Health News
- Press Releases
- Events Calendar
- Community Benefits Fiscal Year 2017
- Code of Conduct & Quality Content
- Public Records
- Civil Rights Accomodation
- Community Benefits
- Community Report 2018
Code of Conduct & Quality Content
Our Code of Conduct
Halifax Health Patient Experience
- Patient Experience
• Halifax Health values our patient and family feedback. We share our survey scores and written compliments with our dedicated staff to reassure them in their daily efforts.
•We continually review opportunities to improve the patient experience. By monitoring real-time patient feedback, individual departments are able to review their results and prioritize patient experience improvement objectives.
Halifax Health understands that patients and families are faced with making decisions about healthcare. During this search they often have many questions and concerns about the quality of care they will receive from a particular hospital. To help you feel confident and informed in choosing, Halifax Health has developed a website dedicated to delivering our patients quarterly quality measures that will allow them to make educated choices regarding their healthcare provider.
Reporting Period - July to September 2016